Car Mart - Review about Chevrolet from Arkansas, United States

Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas and temperature gauges stopped working and the stereo started going on and off continuously.Car Mart had it towed to the mechanic but only told them that the car died in the middle of the road.

The mechanic said it was out of gas so Car Mart charged me $100 for the towing and service. When I went to pick up the car and the mechanic told me it was only out of gas I told him about all the functions that quit working and he said it sounded like the alternator and asked me to come back the next day. After returning the next day the mechanic told me 2 of the fuses on the side of the alternator had blown out and there wasn't much power getting to the car and that is why it died in the middle of the intersection.

When Car Mart called about the $100 I told them what the mechanic had said and they just came and took my car saying that they felt that I wasn't going to pay my car payment on the first of October.They took my car and took my money all because I complained about the vehicle.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
review #702257

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Car Mart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Car Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Car Mart.
Filing a new complaint about