Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas and temperature gauges stopped working and the stereo started going on and off continuously.Car Mart had it towed to the mechanic but only told them that the car died in the middle of the road.

The mechanic said it was out of gas so Car Mart charged me $100 for the towing and service. When I went to pick up the car and the mechanic told me it was only out of gas I told him about all the functions that quit working and he said it sounded like the alternator and asked me to come back the next day. After returning the next day the mechanic told me 2 of the fuses on the side of the alternator had blown out and there wasn't much power getting to the car and that is why it died in the middle of the intersection.

When Car Mart called about the $100 I told them what the mechanic had said and they just came and took my car saying that they felt that I wasn't going to pay my car payment on the first of October.They took my car and took my money all because I complained about the vehicle.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Car Mart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Car Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Car Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Car Mart?

Comments